GAN SHER RHIE: Opinions?

Friday 22 May 2015

Opinions?


Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. - Confucius 

People gets upset and irritated whenever things do not go their way, right? Me too. In fact, all the time.

Let me tell you the truth.
Not everything will be the way you like it to be and it is inevitable; whether the process or result.

This is life and the truth hurts so bad. Note to self as well.

...&

Funny how when you share something with someone and they get angry just because the path you chose is different from them. Just because their choice is the best. I don't know. I get it, everything must be your way. :)

I appreciate your generosity of giving well advises. I appreciate the seconds and minutes of your time spent on me. But three plus three equals six and so do two multiplied by three, right? With high hopes, I get to spend my remaining years of lives with people who will accept and respect others choices in life. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment