GAN SHER RHIE: DIY Easy & Cheap Marble Mug | gansherrhie

Monday 14 September 2015

DIY Easy & Cheap Marble Mug | gansherrhie


Hi readers!

Been unreasonably long since I have uploaded a video on YouTube. I thought, since I have so much free time why not make videos? At least something to keep me busy. Process of making this video wasn't easy but a fun one! I had to redo this video for like about 6 times because it keeps lagging etc. My carelessness made it worse as well! Then after many attempts I finally learnt my lesson: To save the file every time you're done with a section of the video otherwise you'll burn the midnight oil and regret!

This DIY is very very simple, I guarantee. Simply prepare water in a container and add a few drops of your nail polish! You can use a toothpick to spread out the design. I didn't use a toothpick for this (video). Nail polish tend to get into the inside of the mug if you're dipping the whole mug into the water but no worries, you can clean it off with nail polish remover! Last but not least, seal the mugs with a clear coat spray paint to protect the marble design and you're done!

EASY? :D Yas.

Do give it a thumbs up and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/user/gansherrhie


No comments:

Post a Comment